DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

New exercise...hehehehe

Now days I seldom do any sports anymore.....my exercise regime really goes down the drain d n I seem to eat more also. I think I mention in one of my past post (suffer suffer) regarding how I suffer if I join a sport event now days.

However now days I have new exercises d. One of it happen accidently....which is walking to office and back every single day. Errr...b4 u guys think 'Wah..so keng ah, walk to work ah"...well...I do walk to work..but not from my house lah. I walk from KLCC to Jln Pinang...which is only bout 10 minutes away. I always try to walk fast....hence can exercise a bit also.

Then second exercise I found...hehehehe....this one more fun n tiring. It involve my sayang also, without her, I can't do it alone....well...at least not so enjoying lah. Since I see my sayang almost daily...I decided to carry her (piggyback) up the stairs to my apartment unit on the 8th floor. So far manage to do 6 floors d. Also I do squats while carrying her too....so far manage 20 times lah b4 my "peha" muscle gives way.

My objective is I am able to do 50 squats while carrying her....and also walk up 12th floor of stairs while carry her....ganbate.

No comments: