DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 03, 2007

No fish for me please.....tq

Actually I do not really fancy eating fish since long long time ago.....reason is becoz I am lazy...hehehehe. I like to eat meat with less/no bone....no need to get my hand messy peeling the bones out of the meat. I also don't really like eating crusteceans...for the simple reason that I have to peel the shell of it before savoring the meat.

Hence in my menu....crab, prawn and fish is not among the favourites. In fact I don't really eat crabs anymore. I remember treating my friends to dinner on my 27th b'day...we went to a restaurant n order 4 kilos of crabs for 2 different type of dish. I did not touch any of those crab at all...hehehehe...don't think anyone notice also the one who feed the bill did not take the main dish also :p

Fish is an absolute 'no' to me....for the simple reason that there are just too many bones in it. I don't really like to slowly lick n "shiun" the tiny pieces of fish flesh sticking to its bones. However if you give me fish fillet and burgers....I will eat it. Well...basically I am just pure lazy...I like my meat to be free of bones....or shell...hehehehe.

Now days since I took up SCUBA diving....I manage to see how nice the fish (those that we eat) looks alive underwater. The ever famous and expensive "shet yu" (direct translation is snow fish) or known as Barramundi Cod...is such a pretty fish. How can we ever eat such a pretty thing....u just imagine eating your pet hamster or kitten.

Another hing I do not like is the finning of sharks for shark fin. This is a must for chinese dinner....not sure whether it represent anythings beside status becoz shark fin is consider an expensive dish. Recently in my friend's wedding, I did not touch a bit the shark fin soup...no tq.

I am not sure whether what I am doing is foolish, but I think for the time being, I'll stick to my policy of

"no fish please".... :)

2 comments:

navy1048 said...

wah!! i love fish lerrr.........

but crab lerrr.. also a bit lazy..hahahaa.. only eat big big one... satu kali peel..ada meat...

best if got "future darling" peel for me larr.. whahahahahha

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

heheh... i also love fish a lot a lot... yummy! well, i memang like to "shiun" bone wan... so for me, fish is ok.. crab also ok, i like it... but for chicken that is full of meat, no no... i dun like it... kekekekee

'future darling' peel for u? hehehee... can geh, keep looking... :)