DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weekly rock climb session in Summit USJ

Went on my usual weekly rock climb at Summit USJ yest (17/11/2006). This time I brought my camera along to shot some pics of my friends climbing. Got some cool pics with cool moves......see below:


Odett doing some stretching.


Me climbing.


"Grand Master" Wai Meng.



The Three Climbers. From left: Adrian, Yvoone and Wendy.


Wow....this is one cool move.

Overall its a nice climbing session.....full of FUN. More pictures are available in my online album at the link below:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=80t4j8i.5rg5xpjq&x=0&y=102vo9

1 comment:

WaiKong said...

hey Siew,
First time visit your blog. very nice and lot of image to share woo..
hohoo. when u go diving again.. ops this is rock climbing post hahahahaa


by silver