DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

sick sick sick...haihzzzz

These few days the weather so hot.....each time I go to work n come back...also will be sweating....coz ride motorbike got no AC mah. Yest I came home really sweating...until my baju also wet. Then I change n went to bath.....took a cool refreshing bath.

Then this morning kena liao. Woke up with bad headache and feel very cold all over. I know I kena fever d....haihzzzz. Initially tot still can go work but then when I stood up, feel so dizzy....hence better take MC, scare later terpengsan while ride bike...that time cia lat.

Went to see doctor ard 10am.....condition quite critical liao. Was shivering while waiting for my turn to see the doc. The doc check my temperature n confirm its very high....also my flu start liao. He gave me 2 days MC....1 for today and another for tomorow just in case I don't recover. He also gave me 4 tablets of very strong anti-biotic....2 tablets a day.

After consulting the doc...Beckz (yeah...she also took MC..bad cough) ta pau some food for me. After makan, I took the med n sleep.

Haihzzzz.....now feel a bit better liao...but still got flu. At least the fever is not as bad as in the morning d....not much headache d.

No comments: