DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CNY 2007

Dunno why this year I got feeling to take so many pictures during CNY. Below are some of them:


Tiny pot of nice blooming flowers.


miao miaaaooooooo


Got a very kilat punya kereta in my porch....spend hours polishing n waxing it.


Night decoration.....took this while preparing for prayers.


Cheery blossom tree.....of course fake wan lah. I made those hanging ang pow fishes...hehehe.


Mum filling up ang pow packets.


The fruits n cakes for prayers.


Preparing the prayer meja.


A view of my garden. Notice the many ang pow fishes...hehehehe.


Dad cleaning the ancestors altar.


Prayer table done d....all the offerings are in place....can pray d.


Sis preparing fruit punch for the CNY party.


All the ingredients for nice homecooked food.


The hasil from the ingredients.


A look at my house.


Sis and aunty arranging the food for the party.


Makan makan.


Quite a lot of people came...mostly relatives.


After makan....its gossip, talking and kepoh time...kekekeke.


Last picture....me kneeling down to wish my aunt Happy CNY n offer her tea. This is tradition.

No comments: