DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Putrajaya @ nite

When I was working in Cyberjaya last time.....there was ones I sent a friend off to KLIA at nite bout 8pm. After sending him off...I go back to Cyberjaya (via ERL Transit) bout 10+pm. On the way....I bypass Putrajaya and the nite scenery there is simply superb.

The government buildings are built in various designs till an architech friend of mine says its a place of "rojak" building designs. Most of the buildings have lights turned on at nite, hence it is quite bright lit during the nite. With less air polution as compared to KL...the sky in Putrajaya is more darker.

Seeing such beautiful scenery.....I made a point to myself that one day I will purposely go there at nite and snap a few "cun" pics. However...those days din materialize......till........today. Below are some pics I manage to capture:


One of the bridges u can find in Putrajaya.


This is a very "cun" building.


Notice the design of the streetlights.....cool ler.


The Palace of Justice.


In my opinion, this is the most coolest n "cun" building in Putrajaya.


Finally....I have managed to go to Putrajaya at nite and snap some pictures. Might do it again next time.....if I suddenly have an urge to go snap some pics of cool buildings again.

No comments: