DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

Balik kampung

I balik kampung (Melaka) last weekend...and as usual, nothing much to do. So I visited the Melaka Zoo, which I have not been there since a long long long time d. Took my camera with me n manage to get some nice picture also.


Burung kakak tua.


Rear shot of a deer...hehehehehe.


2 bats (kelawar, not kayu pemukul) hanging on the top of the cage.


This is a Madagascar Lemur....cute little fellow lah.


This is a burung nuri......nice.


Big big lembu with big big horns.


Tiger sleeping....I notice all the tigers in the zoo are sleeping, maybe just only past their lunch time.


Nice beruk.


Malayan porcupine...quite big and also sleeping.

Overall the trip was nice and educational. The zoo is ok lah...., quite big and many displays. However I think it can still improve a lot, especially on the directions. There is just not enuf signboards showing where specific animals are and how to get there.

No comments: