DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Watch movie (part 1)

Suppose yest (Sunday 10th June) don't have aything to do wan....except helping Richard to shift his stuffs to his new house in the morning. In the afternoon...I was really tired d....took a short nap n afterthat browse ard on the net.

Ard 4.30PM...Beckz IM me asking wanna go watch movie or not. Since its been quite sometime since I last watch movie with her...hmmm...why not then. We din't want to go to cinemas with long queue n high chance of sold out ticket....so we decided to go to GSC IOI Mall in Puchong. Movie to watch is Shrek 3.

Reach the cinema ard 5.30pm...still manage to get the 5.50pm movie....hehehe. Since we got some time, I decided to get some sorethroat med coz I am having sorethroat. Went to "a famous" pharmacy at ground floor n get myself a packet of Strepsils.
Ahhhhh....finally some relieve for my sorethroat.

I proceed to check out n pay for the med. The cost is RM 3 and I paid RM 10. The cashier pay me back RM 2 only....so I told her that she made a mistake on returning change. I told her I paid RM 10 so she have to pay me back RM 7...instead she kept on insisting she receive only RM 5 from me. I know I din make any mistakes as I have used up all my small change for the movie ticket....only left RM 10 and RM 50 notes in my wallet only. I insisted I paid RM 10....and the cashier still insist its RM 5.

Lastly the cashier called her supervisor...n they procedded to do a checkout of the money in the cashier drawer. This is a very long process as they have to count all the money in the drawer...but I don care, I insist I am right. When they started counting, time is already 5.45pm....another 5 more minutes to my movie.

Finally after counting...they found out that they have extra Rm 5 and few cents in the drawer compared to the transactions registered in the system. This means they owe me the RM 5 lor...means I correct lor....n means they made me late for my movie. Anyway....we were 5 minutes late for the movie....however at least I did stood up for something I strongly know I am right....ada sikit rasa puas hati.

No comments: