DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Kerja liao

Wah....just realize more than 1 week din post anything in here d....kesian blog. Anyway was bit bz for the past week.....coz kerja d mah. Pagi sampai petang bz kerja...then mlm mau settle personal stuffs, sports n tido. When things are more settle d....will make time to kacau kacau in my blog again...hehehehe.

Anyway...now kerja d, best also. 1st of all the office is in KLCC....level 66 lagi, damm tinggi. First day they ask me no need go so early....come in at 10am, so I tumpang my sis kereta go kerja lah. Left rumah bout 8.45am n reach KLCC at 9.30am...ok lah.

2nd day I pandai pandai.....wanna try take the public transport. I will kena take the bus from my place to KL Sentral, then change to Putra LRT to KLCC. Left home bout 7.15 am n step on the bus bout 7.25am. Suppose to reach office at 8.30am. Then to my horror.....the jam damm kaw jialat lah. Finally after standing in the bus n LRT for so so so so long....I reach office at 9.30am....wa lau eh. Luckily my office not very strict on time in n time out for consultants.

The next day I am posted to client's site at Sec 16 PJ d. Wah...I am thinking..."good good...no need jam to KL d". Now I can wake up bit later n then sit my bike to PJ n reach ard 8.30am.

Quite glad that I started working again. Now I can plan my time better and also make use of it more effective n efficiently. Felt bit useless after sitting at home for so long.

No comments: