DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 12, 2007

Dive season gonna start soon......yahoooooooooo

Hmmm...if I remember correctly....the last time I dive was middle Sept last year. Its been almost 6 months now....hmmm....ada sikit miss diving also. Soon the dive season on the East Coast gonna start.

Initially bout the end of last year, I tot I would not get a chance to dive again this year. Initially wanted to do DM training this year also....but then seriously kena reconsider.

The bout the begining of this year...I manage to secure a kerja. This means I will have income to feed my passion d....however now got 1 problem pulak. Now $$$ might have...but time maybe tarak pulak...haihzzzz.

End of March got a trip to Perhentian.....me n Beckz also planning to go for it now. Hopefully our plan jadi lah....seriously we need a diving holiday to kick start the season......

DIVE SEASON GONNA START LIAO LAH............YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yahoooooooo.. think my new buddy is ON liao.. kekee.......
So see u n beckz!!!:D