DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sudah start ni

haihzzz......sudah start lah ni. What I mean....well...its the weather lor. I remember bout 1 month ago...I read in the papers n it says that due to El-Nino, Selangor is gonna be getting a lot of sunlight so the Menteri Besar ask people to brace urself for water ratioining. Then bout 2 weeks ago...the Jabatan Kaji Cuaca say that, also due to El-Nino.....Selangor will be getting a lot of rain.

So how....wanna listen to who ??? or should we just blame it on El-Nino ???

I think both the menteri besar n jabatan kaji cuaca also ngam.....coz now days damm hot sun in morning n noon...then damm heavy rain in evening n nite. The doctors also damm happy...coz the sudden change of cuaca (1/2 hour is enuf to change from damm hot 'sunny' to damm heavy 'rainy') can cause many people get sick.

Last weekend balik kampung for CNY...wa lau eh...damm hot my kampung. My mum say I lucky d....coz still got bit drizzle in late evening. She say prior to me coming back...it can last bout 5 days without a single drop of rain n the sun will be blaring its mighty ray direct doen to earth.

I wish the rain in KL could lari a bit to my kampung lah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

people loves to talk..........
got pretty sick of it already..