DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

2nd encounter with Bank X

My second encounter with Bank X. This time is to make my ATM card n setup my e-banking stuff. I went there at lunch time (since now kerja liao...not much choice)...which I know will have many people wan.

Sampai at the bank....I went to the counter n enquire bout the process. Then realize ini Bank X quite canggih wor...use some smartcard reader to read ur IC n scan ur thumb print for bank acc authentication. Not bad wor...use bio-metric wan.

Then the person gave me a card with a number on it and pointed me to a row of chairs n ask me wait there. Then the counter person will manually call u wan....aiks....what happen to technology d lah.

Anyway the whole process is quite fast.....only the wait is bit frustrating. They manage to issue mt rhe ATM card immediately, which I can use immediately also. The at nite...I kau tim my online banking thingy also d. So overall still ok lah.

No comments: