DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 12, 2007

Kacau my cousin...hehehe

I always like to kacau my cousin (Eric)....maybe coz he is the only cousin I have which share the same sex n age with me.

Recently....I was eating at a rest in SS15 with Beckz....then suddenly I saw this chap just came n sit 3 tables away from me. He look damm familiar...n came with a gal I don know is who. Then I tengok betui betui...baru realize its my cousin.

So I pick up my mobile n gave him a call. I pretended dunno where he is n start asking questions...like "mana lu ??", "what r u doin ?", "with whom r u with ?"...etc. Suprisingly he quite honest also ah...din tipu me...ehehehe. Then after makan, I walk to his table n say I saw him earlier lah. He also quite suprise...say I very bad coz kacau him...hehehehehe.

Few days later I was at home n called Eric to inform him of something. As usual...my 1st words to him will be "Mana lu ???"....., immediately his reply is "U mana...cepat keluar..jangan sorok sorok"...kekekeke. At 1st I quite suprise...then I realize that few days ago I baru play a joke on him...so now he tot I am ard n saw him also...hehehehe.

Now think bout it...also feel funny lah. Nice to have a cousin that can kacau kacau ones a while...hehehe.

4 comments:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Aahhhahahaa... really funny to see Eric's expression after he see us at the same makan place as him.

Sometimes i also envy u loo kor, that u have a good cousin that both of u can share so much. I never met any guys, i mean male who had good relation with their male cousins.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hahaha......wah, kau lui again ar??
diff girl with the Irau girl liao ar?

Unknown said...

aiyah chin yin.....if u want, he also can kau u geh...hehehe