DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 05, 2007

Raining on a sunny day

Haihzzz.....why oh why. It started out as a clear sky morning....with slight breeze blowing the haze into KL. Then in afternoon and evening....the sun is so bright that it can burn. The heat is so intense that we sweat while having lunch.

Then in late evening ard 6.20pm....I was ready to leave office and pay a visit to my mechanic. The sun is just so bright n it looks like a sunny hot day. I walk to the window to check the traffic...n to my horror...I realise....its pouring heavily out there. I kinda wonder....where the hell did these rain comes from ?????

Its been raining for more than an hour now and it shows no sign of stoping. I think I might as well not wait anymore n make a move lah, since I'm gonna get wet anyway.

Damm the weather.

No comments: