DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

Pencuri masuk rumah....damm....

Manyak celaka......really really celaka. Out of the sudden....my rumah kena masuk pencuri...haihzzzz.

When my sis 1st call me n told me the house kena masuk pencuri......I was so worried. I have every reason to worry...becoz my dive gears berterabur on the floor in my room. I haven't kept it after I used them during confined water on Sat.

After survey survey....found that my lost is my Canon S2IS camera...haihzzzz.....so sad. I bought that camera somewhere 2 years ago when I save enuf money for it. Took many wonderful pics with it also...including numerous trips to Putrajaya for nice photos.

Luckily my old Powershot A80 is spared. That camera is bout 4 years old now...and recently only I sent it for repair. I use that camera for my underwater photography.

Below are some pics I took of my house after kena rompak...took using my Powershot A80:


Kesian my sis room kena ransack kaw kaw...


All the baju terabur on the floor....


Cupboard also buka d...most of the content emptied onto the floor...


All the expired credit cards and discount cards are thrown on the floor....


Luckily my room ok wor...maybe coz bilik orang bujang mah...no value items stored...


Some of the things the police did CSI on....they check for fingerprints....


Luckily the shoes were spared...none was taken.....


All the electrical items also spared....looks like the thief is after money n items they can carry n sell off easily......


Nasib baik my Suunto (in white box) dive comp is spared ah...else I cry man


Also luckily my diver gears are spared...the regulator set is just in the purple cover tupperware on the left....

Overall consider bad luck lor....house kena masuk pencuri. Later we found out that another house 2 floors above mine also kena rob....suspected is the same culprit based on the way they break in.

No comments: