DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Still sick...haihzzzz

2nd day sick...haihzzz....ma fan lah. Guess the doc already espected this...that's y he gave me 2 days MC. I still remember he say "fight 1 day, recover another day"...basically I need 1 day for the med to fight the virus...then another day to recover.

At least not so tired today...so manage to do some work related stuffs also. After doin for few hours...feel bit headache so go lie down. Can't really sleep....n feel quite miserable not able to do anything.

Then I catch a glimpes of my camera. Its been quite some time since I take photos...so I tot...hmmm, why not take some pictures. Below are some of the shots :)


Take picture of my Ferrari in my garrage...hehehehe...the Ferrari F430


This one lagi cun...the Ferrari Enzo...one of my proudest collection in my garage :p


Small bottle of perfume...


Sis punya Estee Lauder cup...

Hiahzzz...pening kepala again...time to lie down liao.

No comments: