DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

LT here I come again......wait for me ya...

My 1st trip to LT (Lang Tengah island) is somewhere middle of last year May. Went there for my Open Water Diver (OWD) course...hehehehe...so I am still actually consider a new diver :)

I quite like the environment in LT. Its a very small island, compared to its 2 nearest neightbour Perhentian and Redang. Only 3 active resorts here, 1 tutup liao and another one is planned to start construction soon. There is only 2 beaches in the island....and the one where the resort I usually stay is located....only got 1 resort there. Also the beach is in a clove....so the water in front of the resort is usually very calm.


The sea so calm...

Soon I'll be visiting LT again....can't wait. Starting to miss the place already....the white sandy beach, the sweet smell of the sea, the warm n soothing sea breeze and the sound of waves crashing onto the beach.


Rain is coming...

No comments: