DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 31, 2007

End year d.....new one coming

Kelip kelip mata saja......sudah 1 year past. So fast gonna say bye bye to 2007 liao and welcome 2008. Also din realize I started this blog for more than a year d.....Well, its that time of the year again....to reflect on what happen in 2007 and what to expect in 2008.

In 2007:

Relationship:
Still goin strong with my "sayang"....in fact getting stronger. During middle of 2007....many people predict I will be getting married soon....judging from my relationship with my sayang. However soon the prediction slowly ease off.....guess they are bz predicting when is the next general election pulak or how much petrol gonna naik harga.

Family:
Sis move out of the house somewhere in Sept....so I end up renting the whole house. Since then...few additional family members have been added to the house. Beckz shift in since goin to work from my house is cheaper n nearer for her.

Then I got 3 kids to add to the family. They are namely Hammie, Sappy and Baby. Go them when they were just babies....now grown more than twice their original size d n still growing. The home feel more lifely with my kids ard.

Work:
Start work in end Jan after my long long 7 months break. Overall it feels good to start working again.....was feeling quite lethargic after such a long break.

There are ups n downs during work...which is normal lah. Overall quite happy becoz I am doin what I like to do.

Lastly....starting tomorow I am again on my breaks again...hehehehe. Basically I was hired as a contractor...and my contract ends today...ngam ngam on new year eve.

Climb mountain:
Nothing much on this area.....still doin few mountains a year. Successfully lead 16 climbers to Gunung Tahan in May.....think I qualify become guide d.....coz that is what the guides told me...hehehehe.

Scuba diving:
Still doin my divemaster course. Really need a lot of commitment doin it part time. Many times the classes clashes with work commitment....n juggling the time is just so so difficult.


Hmmm....I think that is all I can think of now. Rushing to post this posting before it turns 2008......got few more minutes saja.

To anyone reading this.....wish u HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 :)

No comments: