DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year Liao....2008

OK....finally new year d. 1st posting for the year...as biasa will be new year resolution lor. Every year I make new year resolution....can say resolve bout 80% of them.....some still tercicir. This year I think I wanna increase the rate....so will set more realistic resolution as below:

1- Kau tim my DM training
Ini mesti kau tim in 2008....unless in the process of doin so, I meet some unfortunate incident which make me physically or mentally incapable to complete the course under PADI standards. If that din happen....then this is my top priority resolution.

2- Get fit
In 2007 especially the 2nd quarter onwards....I start to slowdown termendously in sports. I can feel my body feeling lethargic, my reflex slower, my mind not as cergas as use to be....basically whole person getting lazier. Every morning go work also feel tired.....come home also tired...haihzzz...mana boleh ni.

So resolution is to get back fit.....goin to play badminton again, rock climb more n start to run/sprint more d.

3- Better financial planning
Goin to have a permanent job in 2008 finally after working on contract basis job for more than 2 years d. Finally now I can better plan my finances and budget more efficiently.

4- Relationship
Will continue to build and strenghten the foundation of my relationship with my sayang. Basically I would say we drew the blueprint n plant the pilling d in 2007 for the relationship. Now we will continue to strenghten the foundation so in future we can build a strong building for the family to come...hehehehe.

OKlah...so got 4 resolution saja......tak mau set so many this year...now I wanna tido liao.

No comments: