DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shopping @ DD

Was at Diver's Den (aka DD) last weekend with Apple and Chuan. Basically they are there to get a set of regulators and BCD each, while I am there to kam ching kam ching ard and also to change my regulator 2nd stage hose to the swivel type.

I bawa my reg everything there....then baru been inform that they are out of stock for the swivel hose...aiyah. Have to wait for the to order from stokies and they will call me when they got the stock.

So I sit at the counter n look ard...chatting with the "si tao poh" while Apple n Chuan chooses their BCD n regs. Then I spotted "it"....something I wanted to get for quite some time liao. Its the last unit...n the "si tao poh" say cincai lah...cheap cheap sell to me.

Well...what did I beli...hehehe...see below:


PADI RDP Wheel....aka The Wheel


All in a package (from left)...The Wheel, instruction manual (damm thick) n a quick reference card....keyboard not inclusive :P

No comments: