DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 03, 2007

My Best Friend Wedding

Last Sunday is my one and only best friend punya wedding. Sudah lama I waited for him to kahwin....akhirnya the days come also. Was happy for him too...coz his perangai "sap har sap har" a bit wan...so got a wife to jaga him also good.

Wasn't able to make it for his "tendang pintu" ceremony.....which make him kinda upset...hehehe, anyway I make up for it by attending the church wedding.


Church of the holy name of Mary in Permatang Tinggi....so far from Penang Island.


Inside the church....catholic churches usually have nice designs...btw..this is a chinese church.


ah ha...groom sudah sampai...leng chai leh. His bro (at belakang) lagi leng chai ah.


The lovely bride.


Exchanging vows.

I hereby wish Steven Nah and Anne Kee (from now onwards known as Mr & Mrs Nah Chee Siang) semoga bahagia ke anak cucu

No comments: