DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Nice show....one of my fav currently....

Being a **ahem** diver myself.....automatically I am interested in aquatic thingys, such as seeing fish in aquarium, checking out dive gears, checking out nice dive sites,.....etc.

One of my fav is also watching movies which has some diving elements in it such as Open Water and Into The Blue. Of all these movies, one that particularly attracts me is a japanese movie called Umizaru.

It revolves around the lifes of the Japanese Coast Guard's Rescue Diver Unit members. The movie is based on a popular japanese manga of the same title. The 1st movie titled Umizaru was released back in 2004. In this movie, it tells the tales of how the Rescue Divers are trained. It focuses on a particular character (the main actor) called Senzaiki Daisuke, acted by the "super duper handsome" japanese actor Ito Hideaki. The lead actress (Kato Ai) is also super duper pretty.

In 2005, the series was produced....called Umizaru Evolution. Its a 10 episode series acted by the same lead cast. This time the story focuses on the life of Senzaiki as a coast guard rescue diver.

In 2006, another movie is produced called Umizaru:Limit of Love......., no reviews about this movie yet as I have not even watch it myself.

Information on the movie are available on the URL below:
http://www.umizaru.jp/
http://j-fan.com/drama/drama.cgi?action=viewrev&season=Summer_2005&show=umizaru

I would recommend this movie....its nice.

No comments: