DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lari bukit....seksanya :(

One of my 2008 new year resolution is to ne physically fit again. The reason is becoz I had a few game of mildly intense badminton games few weeks before new year....and I really pancit kaw kaw.

So my "get fit" resolution took off quite well. I went back to Bukit Gasing in the evening of 1st day of new year....walk a few round up the road and tried to run the whole way like what I did last time. Went half way...then patah balik d....coz stamina really pancit.

Today I went again....this time determine to at least kau tim 1 round run from Jln Gasing all the way up to Siva's Temple (near the telco tower) at the top. After some warm up and stretching.....I set my stopwatch and off I go.

Started slowly coz wanna pace myself. Halfway up....already feel the body yelling to stop d....however the mind is determine....so keep going. The last 300m to the top....usually I sprint as fast as I could here....but this time kenot. Tried to sprint.....feel like wanna pengsan so for safety...better not sprint.

Lastly sampai the top also....look at the timer and it records 7 min 22 secs. My first tot is...."WTF....that is slow". Well I used to (few years back) do 3 rounds of run n take the average of the time. Usually it average ard 6 min...with the fastest ever time I make it was 4 min 36 secs. Now I look at 7 mins n 22 secs...wa lau eh.....disapointing.

Anyway....since its really been a long time since I do exercise regularly...I forgive myself lah. Coming to run is already kira baik d. Currently for Jan n Feb...I'll be very free so have time to train up my stamina n fitness. Hopefully by March...I am fit again.

Ganbate.

No comments: