DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A year has passed...what have changed...

When I look back a year ago....realize many things has happen for the year that has gone pass. I remember exactly on 31st August 2006 what happen:::::

1- Rock climb in 1U
I think that is the last time I rock climb in Camp5 in 1 Utama. Also its my fist climb with David Beasly. Actually we just wanted to burn some time before driving to Kuala Terengganu at midnite.

2- Exactly 2 months din kerja d
Actually still quite happy "surveying land" that time. Never had the problem of difficulty gtting up every morning...hehehehe.

3- Take rescue diving course
Never thought that after 3 n half months since started diving....I would be on my way taking rescue diver course. Its the most challenging course i too by far....more details bout that trip is available in my Dive dive dive....yahooooo...diving is FUN (Episode 3) - FINAL EPISODE posting.

4- Drive Honda Accord 3.0 V6 V-tec
1st time drive such big n powerful car ler. Also 1st time drive such expensive car. Kasi try all the features kaw kaw...EBD, ABS, TCS....etc etc. Summo it was raining heavy on the old narror road from Ceneh heading to Kuala Berang...perfect condition to test out the car. For such a big n powerful car, it handle very well, very nimble and nice to drive....really a big experience for me.

lastly....the finale:

5- Meeting and knowing her

Luv u

-end-

No comments: