DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cheese baked rice

Sometimes I like to experiment with cooking.....if I taste something nice or unique in a restaurant....I will try to create the same/almost same lah thing at home. Some of my success include making the Sunrise drink...its a ice blended orange+milk drink usually served in Coffee Bean. Used to know how to make Ice Blended Mocha also...but then long time din practise liao so kinda forget the ingredient d.

Recently I makan few times cheese baked rice in few restaurants....hmmm...I feel that I can make this. So on 1 fine weekend...I went shoping for the ramuan with Beckz.

So here we are shopping.....for tomatos, cheese, meat, sauce, jipun rice (so cute...bulat bulat kecik kecik, remind me of doraemon), spoon, fork, toilet paper (wipe the oil), oil, orange + milk (for Sunrise), plasters (in case kena lecur)...hehehehe....joking bout the plaster :P

So when got back to home...I masuk nasi tomato....then Beckz masak the meat...also we got soup from Beckz mum. After 2 hours of our collective effort....jadilah aku punya cheese bake rice + black pepper chicken h herbal sour.


My cheese bake rice ah....yummy...


Another close-up on the cheese bake rice....yummy yummy


Black pepper chicken...looks normal...but taste superbly nice and delicious....


Herbal soup...contributed by Beckz mum...., or maybe Beckz curi from home wan...kekekeke


Full dish set....for two....yummy

No comments: