DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Put on weight d....arghhhhhh

OK...here is some history 1st:

Zaman persekolahan aka "zaman kebangkitan"
That time quite thin....maybe coz play a lot of badminton and very actively involved in sprinting. Also that time hyper active wan...play a lot of football, almost every evening. Makan banyak also kenot put on weight wan....really kulit balut tulang only that time.
Avg weight: 55-58kg

Zaman pendidikan seksa/lebih masa aka "college time"
Zaman main football every single day over liao...., in fact I think totally stop. Reason is becoz I shofted to another state, so no kaki (friends, not leg) to play with d. Lazy find new kaki also...so just stop playing lor. Actually I still have my football boot with me, still very new.

Then get to know some badminton kaki....so this is zaman badminton pulak. Play badminton almost 3 times a week. The for a brief period got go gym also (those body building type wan, not the glamour glamour like FF n CF type)...but stop after few months after heard of some "un-natural/against nature" things happen in that gym.

As usual....most zaman pendidikan seksa students will suffer from an addiction late at nite....which is lepaking in mamak stalls. I am no diff.....almost everyday have to go for my dose of milo ais. As a result..., weight pun naik lah.
Avg weight: 60-65kg

Zaman kerja aka "Zaman panjat gunung and kegemilangan badminton"
This is really my zaman kegemilangan badminton.....becoz I took up badminton training. Actually I have been playing badminton with a group of friends since college time...then some of them suggest to take up formal training to improve our skills...so few of us went for it.

Kenot forget those training days.....really "sanfu" eh. Walk into court with our chest held high n feel proud wan...then after some drills/practise....will keluar court crawling wan. Those days really train kaw kaw...the kaki muscle really grow kaw kaw..like back in my sprinting days.

Also during this zaman (in english means "era")....my panjat gunung gene decide to kick in. I must admit...I got it genatically from my dad. So start lah my panjat gunung days. Until now i still organise trips.....especially my annual Mt Tahan trip. Seriously I'll miss that place is I don go there at least ones a year.

Due to my activeness in panjat gunung, badminton and also rock climb (weekely no fail) and someties jogging/srpinting...manage to control weight. Also at this time....very very fit...everyday look very healthy n alert.
Average weight: maintain 63-65kg

Zaman sekarang aka "Zaman kesedihan"
Just now go supermarket.....got those timbang on the floor let people test. So I main main go test....see my weight. Stand on the timbang, see the glass display for the result...wa lau eh...almost pengsan.....my weight naik to 70kg liao. Seriously kenot believe my eyes....until kena timbang 2nd time.

After sudah confirm my "sad" case....I think think back. Well....for the past few months, I din really play badminton anymore, rock climb also tarak buat liao and no more go Bkt Gasing sprint. Then in office always makan junk food....especially itu mamee monster snack.

Haihzzzz....no wonder lah.....sad sad. However also kenot do anything now...but can do something in the future to make myself fit again. I wanna start with running the stairs in my apartment again. Then if got chance, wanna go practise back swimming...this is very important especially for my DM training. Also will definitely get back to be an active badminton player....i dowan to let what i learn during the training days goto waste.

Well...those are my immediate goals now...will see in another 3 months, any diff or not.

No comments: