DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 28, 2006

SUDOKU

Some people were wondering whether how I pass my time sitting at home for the past few months. Well....for the 1st 3 months...I was bz with diving. Then I spend my time a lot on reading.....n recently (bout 1 month ago)....hooked on SUDOKU pulak...hehehehe

All these thanks to my sifu Beckz for introducing me to SUDOKU...hehehehehe

Actually I kinda wonder....how such a simple (I mean the design, not the puzzle) game can be so addictive. It really enhances ur ability to rationalize. Some of the puzzle is so difficult that u actually have to plan the moves few steps ahead in order to get the answer.

For those who haven't discover the world of Sudoku....come come....ah Siew boleh get u addicted to it...hehehehe

U can try some Sudoku puzzles at www.websudoku.com

No comments: