DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

1 year ago (30/12/2005)

I still remember that day....those memories are still so fresh in my mind. It was evening....bout 6pm....the rain just stopped bout 10 minutes before. Its on this day...that I hurt my "darling" so badly...that she has not manage to fully recover till now. Eventhough she look and feel better now......I can still sense that she has not recover from some of the hurts which happen on that particular day.


The picture above shows my "darling" after I have hurted her.

I still remember the details. I was going about 90km/h on the bike lane in Kesas...it was very very wet. When I reach an intermediate left corner just before the toll plaza, as usual I brake, down shift, blip the trottle n control the clutch while maintaining my lean angle. Suddenly my rear tyre goes into a spin n slided to the edge of the road, into the grass. I lost traction immediately on both wheels, feel off my "darling" (with my "darling" on top of me) n slided bout 10 meters on the grass.

Then something on the grass (maybe a lump of soil) caught the rear tyre n flip the bike to the other side. I was thrown onto the air for bout 2 meters n landed on some small flower trees. Poor tree...1 got uprooted n another one totally flatten.

It was really a very bad experience for me. This is the 1st time I crached my "darling" since I bought it. I manage to repair it fully.....but till today it never felt the same anymore.

I'll never make the same mistakes again.....this is my promise to my "darling".

No comments: