DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is it the end.... ????

I am blogging this few hours before driving off to Lang Tengah with a mission. The mission is to complete all my practical PADI Divemaster exams. Its quite hard to do the practical exams when you are doin the course part time, as it involve goin to the island a lot. Anyway....left 2 more exams and I am gonna finish it this time.

This takes me back....think a bit, how it all begin. I must say that since day one I dive, most of my dives (80+ %) are training dives. Meaning its some sort of course....or learning. I have lost touch with the real reason I venture into diving, which is to enjoy my dives and take photos.

I am not saying I hate the training or I am regretting it. I like it a lot, it helps my skills and knowledge regarding SCUBA diving much. More importantly it helps me to promote the sport to many friends and family.

However when I look back, I do feel I need to get back into my real purpose of diving. Will this means the end for my dive training....hmmmmm....for now, I think most probably yes.

Soon I will be able to shout "FUN dive here I come" whenever I go on a dive trip :)

No comments: