DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Updates

Well.....in my previous posting, I found out that I have not been blogging for a long time d. Now....I realize its more than 2 months since my last posting....which is even long.

Not sure whether those who frequent my blog still do so, but my best guess is that they do not since I no longer update this blog. Anyway....guess have to start blogging n promoting my blog ones again now.

Well....some updates:

Passion
I started to climb mountains again....being Gunung Nuang is the most I frequent. The fact that its bout 40kms away from my home and its very challenging, makes it a good place for me to workout n train my stamina. I can't hide the fact that I have a passion for the mountains (its still my No 1 passion) and being busy with work makes it hard to organise long trips. So a day trip to Gunung Nuang is just perfect. I am trying to make it a monthly daytrip event....try to go at least ones a month.

Work
Normal lor....still busy lor. Being in an SI company doin projects has its benefits and disadvantages also. The no 1 best benefit is that it is never boring as u change boss (client lor) very often based on ewhat project you do. You get to see a lot on many industry such as manufacturing, financial...etc etc.
Main disadvantage is that ur time is seldom predictable. Its especially hard if u wanna plan long holidays. Sometimes due to project commitment, we have to sacrifice some of our personal engagement.

DM Course
One word sums it all "dunno-lah". I cannot see the conclusion to this as I am busy with work and instructor busy with something else. So.....dunno-lah.

Love
Getting stronger by the day :D

Friends
Hmmm....think got make some new friends....hope din make any new enemy. Anyway....most of my friends are those who share the same passion aas me, so if I don organise more activities that relate to our passion...I think our friendship is fading slowly.

Oklah...that's bout all this time. More to come in the future :)

2 comments:

navy1048 said...

good lar, update more la... else we click click no news... how can..

gunung nuang??? cool ler..
i want to go teluk bahang-pg hill coming june 14.. want to come ar? hehehehe...~~ 8 hours hike..i wonder can make it or not.. sob sob...

when want to Irau again?

Unknown said...

I go Irau, u also dowan follow. Better 1 day u come KL n I bring u go Nuang day hike...lagi power.