DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2007

Ready to dive

Finally...the wait is over. Its been slightly more than 6 months since I last dive into the sea (ones a while got dive in swimming pool ler :p hehehe). Over the months....I kinda forgotten how sea water taste also...hehehehe.

When I heard bout the trip to Perhentian on end March, at 1st I kinda shake the idea off coz the sea will still be quite rough bout this time. Also during that time, I have not secured a job yet, hence going diving is way out of my budget.

Then later I manage to get a job.....hmmm...now seems I can go dive d. I calculate my budget and seems like I can afford to get some gears too....hmmmm, now I am even tempted to start diving again.

Finally I made up my mind....and round up some friends. I got my gears...and I am going diving end of this month. Now only 1 word I can say....

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

YvonneYong said...

Yes. I guess every diver feels more a less the same way like you do.

You have got a complete set already so I assume you will be making more dives in year ya.

HORAYYYYYYY tooooooooo