DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Watch movie...

I seldom watch movie.....in cinema and also on TV. Suddenly few days ago (Tuesday to be specific)....suddenly feel mau go see movie pulak. So I drag Beckz with me to my favourite cinema (GSC @ Summit USJ) to catch a wayang. The wayang we choose is "Night At The Museum"....have to choose a comedy..else both of us will sleep in cinema later =P

Bout the movie:
Quite nice....very funny too. I like the Easter Island kepala statue...keep on calling Ben Stiller as "Dum Dum"....hehehee. The "Hey, dum dum! Give me gum gum!" phrase really make everyone in the cinema burst in laughter.

Also the miniatures of the cowboys and the romans are funny too. Their leaders Jedediah (acted by Owen Wilson) and Octavius (acted by Steve Coogan) are damm funny...asyik mau gaduh only. The ending part featuring the two characters is really funny....not gonna spoil the story by telling it in my blog. Its kinda funny that Owen Wilson is uncredited in the movie..., though he played a major part in it.

Robin Williams acted well as Theodore Roosevelt (US 26th president). One of the quotes he say which I find very funny is "Dear Lord Larry! Why are you slapping the monkey ?" when he saw Ben Stiller exchanging slaps with a monkey call Dexter.

Not forgetting is the monkey call Dexter.....really funny monkey. I sometimes kinda wonder how those people train these monkeys to be able to act so good.

Overall....nice and funny movie to watch. Enjoyed myself for the whole duration of the show n din slept off too.....hehehehe.

No comments: