DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 02, 2007

Rick climb....finally.....yahoooo

Finally....after dunno how many donkey months pass liao....I finally started to rock climb again last Saturday. Went back to my usual climbing gym in Summit USJ.....and the staffs still recognise me...hehehehe. 1st thing they say when saw me "Eh..lama tak nampak, dah put on weight jugak ni"....aiyoh...paiseh paiseh.

Nothing great bout climbing lah....maybe long time din climb d...hence the fingers aren't that strong anymore. Still can do 6A and 6A+ routes...however when come to those 6B onwards...torture d. The finger just can't get those grips on the slopers d.

Anyway....its been a while...so its expected that we won't be able to do good. Slowly slowly the skills are coming back. Maybe should try bouldering on some technical routes to get back the flexibility 1st.....

Hopefully can continue climb every Saturday.....only 1 word is my motivation now...GANBATE.

No comments: