DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I miss......

So many things I miss now days.....especially after being tied up with loads of work. Kinda wonder when will I able to balance back my life and work.....which was so importantly stressed in my ex-company.

Things I miss:

1- Rock climbing
Use to do this every Friday evening without fail....now days don do d. Don quite remember when is the last time I went rock climb also.....I think easily its 6 months ago. Not sure whether the fingers can still take the torture and the body is still as agile as used to be.

Yew Hong mention that he also miss rock climbing....hence we try to make it every Saturday from next month onwards.

2- SCUBA Diving
Last was in end July.....which is quite a tiring trip. Then subsequently no more trips d...haihzzz. Then start doin much of my DMT training d...but due to work commitment...I am forced to delay it till next year.

3- Badminton
Same case as DMT training.......have to give way to work commitment. Kinda sad coz I like badminton a lot and I can now see my skills from years of training last time are goin down the drain. Would try to make it for a regular weekend game in the future.

4- Jungle trekking & mountain climbing
Too bz to organise a trip....haihzzzzz.

No comments: