DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

I miss this...I seriously do

I miss this so much.....haihzzzz.......I really do.....please see below:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wah....king of fruits......


Oooooo.....fresh from the tree.....


Wah.....just look at the colour.....


So many.....arghhhhh

Well....ok, I miss durians. Its seriously a nice fruit.....I love the smell, the taste and the security it provides u when fending off pick pockets...hehehehe..imagine swinging 1 bag full of durians at the robber...sure he lari wan...or maybe he curi 1 or 2 then lari lah :P

But then again hor.....for those sharp eyes....you would notice this posting is labelled "Diving, Exercise and Sports"....so what does durians got to do with it. Well....basically nothing lor...I saja put durian pics coz I suddenly got crave for durian.

However back to the real posting....what I seriously miss...see below:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


OWD days...so happy....coz finally I am a certified Scuba diver...seriously its something very very kam thung to me......coz got past bad experience wan.....secret.


Slowly become DMT d....never tot I will make it to this stage. For those who really know me...if u tell them I am doing DMT now...they will be very suprise....they are already suprise when I become OWD.


What a geng......so many of us sharing same interest.....finally one shares my love too now.


Afterall....who say life is not that much FUN......

No comments: