DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Going diving again

The diving bug has bitten me again...and this time the bite is deep. I am deeply infected by the diving "desease"...so badly that I am going to the sea again this weekend to seek the cure to my addiction.

Actually it doesn't really sound that bad lah. I just love Scuba diving...so if got chance, I will go for it. Furthermore now i have a "buddy" for life d....so even more easier.

I am looking forward for the trip this weekend....coz my friend aka "the instructor" is gonna let me teach his Open Water Students on some of the modules in knowledge development. This will be part of DM training for me :) Hope able to have fun while educating people on the FUN FUN FUN of Scuba Diving.....hehehe...hurrayyyy

No comments: